Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory  
Contact Us | Faculty & Staff Directory

Visa Information

Foreign nationals receiving appointments to Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL) require a valid U.S. working visa to work at the Laboratory. It is important for a foreign national to arrive in the U.S. on an appropriate visa.

The Immigration link below contains a list of visa categories, which are sponsored by the Laboratory, as well as the requirements to obtain a visa and important website links. Visa arrangements are facilitated with our Immigration Specialist, Elsy Padro (Primary Designated School Official/Alternated Responsible Officer) under the direction of Katie Raftery, Vice President, Human Resources (Designated School Official/Responsible Officer).